Thursday, March 28, 2013

1.7 - Birthday Girl

The morning pf her birthday, Summer found another light outside. Stupidly, she went and looked at it at was abducted again!
Just like before, she automatically went into her room and began painting again.
After she finished the painting, she headed over to Cole's house to celebrate her birthday, and in turn say good bye to him for a while. When she got to the address he had given her, she was shocked. The house was beautiful.
The inside was even more gorgeous. It was colorful and fun.
Summer's favorite part was all the artwork and sculptures scattered around the house.
Cole came downstairs and said hello.

"Cole! Why didn't you tell me you lived in such a fantastic home!" She squealed with joy.
"I don't know I guess I never thought about it. But Summer, there is something I have thought a lot about."
Summer suddenly felt sad and afraid. This didn't sound good. Was he going to break up with her?
"I am going to enlist in the military when I become an adult. Its only a few months. Three seasons to be exact. And, I'm sorry for this part, but I can't leave my girlfriend behind. It would be too painful. So, when I leave consider us broken up."

Sumer was going to cry. This was the worst birthday ever.

"When I come back," Cole continued, "consider yourself my wife."
"I want to experience the world and I can't do that if I am too worried about my girlfriend running away with another man while I'm on leave." he tried to explain.

Summer didn't get it. She didn't want to. He was leaving? When? What can't he just stay?
"Please don't break up with me Cole. You make me too happy to step out of my life right now. It's my birthday." She fought back tears.

"Babe, I leave in a week. Please try and understand by then. The night before I leave I promise I will stay the night at your house. I do love you Summer. I will come back for you."
Summer nodded. She gave Cole a final kiss and then felt the sparkles take over.
Cole wasn't exactly thrilled about her aging up. It really sucks having a partner that is older than you. Now they cant even spend there last few days together without drawing negative attention to themselves.
Summer aged up...
and after a quick makeover, she was back to her old self again. Only taller and was now old enough to move out.
She turned toward Cole and looked down on him. She gave him a hug and began to cry.
"I don't want to lose you Cole. I love you."
Cole took a deep breath and flatly said, "I love you too, but it's time you leave. I will see you later Summer."
Summer would not be going home to her family tonight. She rode a taxi to the business center and took out a $20,000 high risk loan and bought the first house she could find.
It was a very nice house, but with her hastly purchase Summer didn't realize that half the house belonged to someone else.
The someone else was her new neighbor Daphne.
She looked like a cross between an oompa loompa and Snooki. She acted like it too.

"Oh hiiii," she slurred "you jus' bought the place rightt? Cool. Now I can have someone hold me up for a kegger stand!"
Summer felt really uncomfortable. She had never partied in her live and now she lived next door to a drunk. Whoopie!
Summer quickly ended the conversation and instead of even glimpsing at the other aspects of her new house, she jumped in bed and went to sleep.

























9 comments:

  1. That was so awful of Cole! Either make the effort and stay with your girl, or break up with her 100%! No trying to reap the best of both worlds.

    I wonder if there'll be any lasting effects of Summer's abductions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No abduction drama now. I just find it ridiculous she was abducted two nights in a row! Haha but no, there will be other sorts of drama real soon. Too soon if you ask me but hey, the game writes itself sometimes.

      Delete
  2. I think I would have slapped Cole for what he said, and then dumped him - I cannot believe he would tell his girlfriend that she's dumped until he comes back from the military and *then* he'll marry her - he didn't even bother asking her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Poor girl getting abducted two days in a row! Haha, they always seem to take teens for some reason! Weird...
    I don't like Cole anymore. What a poo-face. I agree with the other two that he should either stay with her, or break up with her, not keep her hanging on for years while he's away!
    "She looked like a cross between an oompa loompa and Snooki. She acted like it too." LOL! I dunno what Snooki is, but it sounds funny :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snooki is a girl (with hair like Daphne's) who became famous for drinking and partying.

      It may not be really realistic but I don't want Cole to seem perfect. But, he can't look that bad either...

      Delete
  4. Wow. Cole really is a jerk. Oh, Summer...you need to get your ish together and stop letting people walk all over you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having people walk over her seems to be a big part of Summer's life, huh? Maybe one day she will grow out of it.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I still don't like Cole very much, tbh. TELLING her they'll break up and then later she'll be his wife? And then telling her to leave after her birthday? Just not cool, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Cole, that's just, no. Breaking up with her was bad enough, but then telling her he'll marry her, not asking her, is just wrong.

    I didn't know what a Snooki was, either, lol.

    ReplyDelete