Sunday, March 17, 2013

1.3 - Never Been Born

Summer woke up and felt like crap. Her head hurt, her body ached, her nose was running, and she was feeling extremely moody today.
There was no way she was going to school like this. 
So instead, she was going to skip school and then go to work. 

Summer started off her hookie day by working on her latest painting.
She spent hours on that painting. By the time she was done, it was almost time to leave. So Summer spent her last few minutes tinkering with the bathroom sink.
Summer had to hurry. Her sister would be getting home very soon. 
What Summer didn't know is that her sister was allowed to leave early because she was given a promotion.
"What the hell are you doing here? Should you be at school or work?"
" Yeah I should be but now there's a giant grape yelling at me so I can't leave..." Summer mumbled trying to step pat her sister.

"What did you say to me?" Wendy screamed "I know you didn't go to school today and you can be damned sure I am going to tell mom and dad!"
Summer glared at her sister. "I don't doubt you. You were always a suck up."

"Better than a let down"

"You know what Wendy! I am not a let down! You and mom just can't seem to get past your giant egos to see that! I'm not perfect but why the hell would I want to be if perfect means I have to be like you." 
"Now if you will excuse me, I have to get to work." Summer snarled as she rushed past her sister.
"Daddy, do you know where your little girl was today? Well I can tell you she wasn't where she was supposed to be." Wendy sung
"Well get to the point Wendy, where was she and why do you care." Russel said impatiently. He had to finish this article and was in no mood to listen to the drama between his daughters.
"She ditched school and stayed home. I saw her on her way out. Dad, you have to do something about her! She is going to make us look like a bunch of horrible people. How am I supposed to make a name for myself if all people see me as is the trouble makers sister!" She whined.

"Wendy, grow up. You're sister is unhappy and with all the yelling that has been going on I can't blame her. I'll talk to her. Now go away."

"Huh! Fine.." Wendy huffed.
If Daddy wouldn't listen the Wendy had no choice but to tell her mother. Bessie would do something about this little rebel.
"Momma, did you know that Summer wasn't at school today? I dropped by during lunch to bring her some pizza but they said she had never arrived!" Wendy complained.

"Really? Are you sure?" 

"Positive! Then when I came home from work I saw her leaving! She yelled at me and called me horrible names! Mom you have to do something about her! You don't want to be as the mother of the worst teen in town do you?"
"I'll be damned if I let that girl ruin my reputation before I can even make one!" Bessie screamed. "Ever since we moved she has been nothing but trouble!"
"Mom, something serious needs to be done about her. I think we should send her away or something."

"Oh something will be done! When she gets home something will be done! I already grounded her and then she does this! Something will be done!"
After work, Summer decided to end her day by setting off a little prank at the high school. She was only going to let out the frogs but noooo the school had to install an alarm on the door. Couldn't just lock the doors but a damn alarm? Now Summer was running from the police and she had no idea what to do. 
Her speed wasn't enough and the inevitable eventually came. She hung her head in shame and climbed into the police car.
Bessie answered the phone.

"Yes, she is my daughter. She was where? Are you kidding me? Yes, yes, drive her home. I will be waiting."
Bessie was steaming. Her daughter was making a mockery of her family! Does she even think about what she is doing? Bessie needed to cool down. She went to the bathroom to wash her face when all of a sudden...
"I am going to kill her!" Bessie screamed. "I am going to wring her neck and throw her in the fucking gutter!" 
Summer walked through the door and she could feel her mother's anger.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SUMMER! CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD CHILD FOR FIVE MINUTES?" Bessie shouted. 

She had lost it. The very professional women had lost her temped and now she no longer cared who heard the argument.
"I ought to smack you in your fucking face for what you have done to this family! You have brought so much shame onto this family that we will be lucky if we don't get kicked out of this town too!"

Summer was in awe. She had never heard her mother swear or shout so loud. 
"Why are you such a fuck-up! I raised you and your sister exactly the same yet she turns out perfect and you turn out to be the biggest mistake I have ever made!" Bessie holds nohing back. She scream and shouts and it just keeps on coming. Eventually, Summer has heard enough. 

"You know what mom? I HATE YOU! I cannot wait until I can move out and I never have to see you again!  I wish you would just fall over and die!"
"I am done with you mom! You can kiss my ass and burn in hell! I will never forgive you for all the shit you have put me through!"

"I don't want to see you. Summer, if I have to talk to you one more time this week I am going to kick you out of this house. I do not want to see you until I have completely forgotten you exist. Go to your room."
Summer did as she was told and stormed into her room. She fell to the floor and burst into tears.
"Baby Girl?" Russel said as he approached his daughter.

"Baby Girl, please stand up."

Summer stood up and looked at her father.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. Your mother doesn't mean all those things she said."
"Dad, I can't stay here. I'm not happy here. I have to leave."

"I know Baby, and you will. But please please try not to hate your mother. She loves you and so do I. I love you so much Baby Girl. Never forget that. I love you."

"I love you too Daddy. I'm really tired. Can I go to sleep?"

"Of course."
"Goodnight Daddy."
"Goodnight Summer."
----------
;(  Summer's pose was from the same set I posted last chapter. 

Have I mentioned I love Russel? 




























5 comments:

  1. Wow, Bessie is a seriously scary mother! If I were Summer I'd be considering running away from home right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really scary thing is I know a woman who is just as scary as Bessie.

      Summer would leave, but a teen living by herself making 37$ a few days a week? Can't see that happening but you never know...

      Delete
  2. Russel really needs to stand up to his idiot wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bessie needs to fall over and die. What did Russel ever see in her? Summer needs to run away. Like, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy, Jen!
    I've fallen so behind in my legacy reading, but here I am, catching up. =D

    I'm glad Russell is there for Summer at least. Bessie is a monster bitch. I agree with sparkle, Russel should take charge of his family before Bessie tears it apart.

    ReplyDelete