Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1.5 - Dance Moves

The morning of prom, Summer was extremely excited. Things were going just as planned for once. Tonight, Summer would meet Cole at the high school and they would dance the night away.

She was trying to finished her homework when Wendy came over with a plate full of cookies.
"They smell so good don't they!" She hummed to herself. "I've been craving them lately. I would offer you one but I don't think you need it."
Summer scoffed and left the room to check the weather before heading off to school. Instead, she ended up watching a romance.

"I want to get married..." she sighed to herself. Then she gathered her things and left for school.
Wendy was taking a mid-day nap when she woke up abruptly. Her stomach was in pain and she knew she was going to hurl.
Her head hurt and the world seemed to be spinning. 

'Maybe I'm just hungry' she thought to herself.

She headed for the kitchen but then a wave of pain hit her.
She tried to steady herself against the wall but it was no use. She toppled to the floor and fell into an unconscious daze.
After school, Summer decided she did not trust her style to get her ready for the dance so she sought a professional.

"I need an outfit for Prom," she told the stylist as she walked into the tacky room.
"Yes, yes of course. Now please turn and show me what I am working with." He said in a fake accent.
Summer nodded and did her best model pose.
"Yes, yes, I can fix this. I can even hide that pooch in your middle."

"I have a pooch?" Summer cried in distress.

"No, no! Only a small one and I can hide it perfectly!"
The stylist quickly got to work and in only a few minutes had given Summer a new outfit.
"Ummm the outfit is great but I need something a bit more formal..." 

"Fine," the stylist huffed "put this on"
"It's great!" She laughed before heading home. She needed to eat dinner and then head down to the school.

However, instead of meeting her at the high school, Cole decided to pick Summer up at her home.

Summer was speechless,"Cole! I...uh....I thought we were going to meet at the highschool?"

"We were but then I saw you go inside and decided to follow you in..."
"Well, it's already late we should go now.." she rushed him back into the elevator.

The teens arrived and proceed to dominate the dance floor. They twisted and turned and swayed t the beat of each and every song. In the middle of one slow song, Cole scooped Summer into his arms and asked her to be his girl. Of course she said yes.

Summer ran home and quickly hung the picture on her bedroom wall.
Everyone else was already in bed, so Summer slipped into her pajamas and drifted off to sleep.




























4 comments:

  1. Ohh..interesting. Maybe Wendy isn't so perfect after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, your grasping to get ahead BACKFIRED! Not so perfect now, are ya?

    The picture of Summer and Cole is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the cat sleeping on the homework...I love it.

    I feel bad for Wendy, really. She's a bitch, but till, that guy was a skeez.

    Happy for Summer, though, that she had fun at the prom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA. I guess I'm evil, but I'm glad Wendy's plan backfired. C:<

    ReplyDelete