Tuesday, April 30, 2013

1.17 - New Friends Mean New Connections

It was only a few days after they moved in that Manu said he would be moving out.

He was very excited when his birthday hit.
He then became a very handsome young man.
Summer felt very conflicted about her eldest leaving. She had just lost Cole and now Manu was leaving too?

"Mom, please don't give me that look. I promise to call and after I finish University I'm going to come here and take over the business sector. Just you wait Mom, I'm gonna make you proud." 
Summer smiled at her son. "I know you will Manu. You have already made me proud. Just, promise you'll visit? I'll hunt you down if you don't."
"I love you," Manu laughed as he hugged him mother.

"I love you too, son."
~~~~~~~~~~~
The house felt a bit smaller after Manu left, but things went on normally for the most part.

Zebrina had been begging to get a horse, but Summer told her she wasn't ready yet.

 However, she was ready for a dog. Summer had taken both of the girls to a breeder and they each chose a new friend.

Zebrina chose a very cute pup named Desi. She is shy, but loyal, so the two bonded very quickly.
 Cami chose a very handsome neon dog named Balto. She chose him because he is very brightly colored and reminds her of a diamond.
The dogs took a moment to get to know eachother before heading off to bed.
 Soon, Balto and Desi became regular member of the family.

Balto would sit and guard anything near him,
 While Desi would wake everyone up in the morning.
Soon the girls all went off to school, so it was just Summer and the dogs. She fed them and then headed back inside to get some sculpting done. Balto took this as an opportunity to roll around in the new mud puddles.
After school, Jessie brought home a new friend.  In just a few short days, Christi Cota and Jessie Belle managed to become BFFs. 

"You know what your house needs Jess? A gym."
"A gym would be cool, but we can't exactly afford it right now." Jessie tried to explain.


"Why don't you get a job?"

"What jobs will hire teenagers, I mean besides the simple ones that suck."

"I hear Rustler's Den is hiring," Christi winked.

The criminal place? Jessie pondered it a moment. It really wouldn't be too hard. All she would have to do is steal some stuff. It would pay pretty good and it might even buy her her own place. Then no one could tell her what to do and no one could set any rules. The real question was could she actually go through with it.

"I don't know Christi, but maybe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the people were busy working, the pups would play. Balto really liked Desi. He would spend every moment he could playing with her, but she seemed quite uninterested.
Then if he took things to a more romantic level, Desi would bark until someone came running to her rescue.
Balto seems oblivious to what he did to piss the pretty dog off...
The day began to wind down and everyone started to relax. Summer went upstairs to read Cami a bed time story while Jessie chatted with Christi downstairs.
"Jess, I really think you should consider this career offer. I started working a month ago and I already have a bunch of money saved up. If you start working, we can move out together before we turn into adults!"

Jessie nodded, "Okay, I'll go visit the Den when I get a chance..."

********************
Hi people! So in case you didn't read it on the thread, I was having major crashes. I couldn't play for five minutes let alone make it through the night, but thankfully this amazing person called Sunny (ShakespearesSunshyne) whose awesome legacy is the Secrets of the Sixkillers, helped me out a lot so my game is running great! 

The puppies come from an amazing Facebook page called Pawsitively Adorable Puppies. They are just so cute! 


6 comments:

  1. Balto's such a pretty dog!
    Jessie, a criminal? Interesting. "all she'd have to do is steal some stuff", lol. It's nice to see everyone getting settled in, though. Zebrina's horse was pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some colorful dogs! Very cute. =D

    I'm glad you got your game running again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for catching up! Oh, and I really love these dogs. They are adorable and come in handy if I need some filler while everyone skills.

      Delete
  3. The dogs are lovely :) I can definitely see Jessie as a criminal - it strikes me as something that would appeal to her rebellious side

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ali, becoming a criminal fits Jessie and her rebelliousness (is that a word?)
    I keep meaning to get pets in my legacy. Maybe next generation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some colorful puppies! Looks like Jessie is on her was to trouble city! Seems fitting...she's such a little rebel! :D

    ReplyDelete