Thursday, May 2, 2013

1.18 - Crowd of Flamingos

The kids were at school so Summer finally had a chance to go to the consignment store. She was just about to purchase something when the cashier began to scream a familiar howl.
Summer rushed over to the woman's side. 

"I'm Summer. We need to get you to the hospital. Will you let me drive you?"

The woman shook her head but grabbed Summer by the hand and dragged her out to her car.
Her name was Rosie Rivas. She had recently moved to town to be closer to her daughter, but she was not expecting to become pregnant right before the move. Her boyfriend, Manny Ratcliff had moved out here with her. He worked a lot which was where he was right now, instead of being with Rosie at the hospital.

Summer held Rosie's arm as she waddled into the hospital.
As soon as they arrived, the doctors explained that Rosie would be in labor for quite some time, so let's see what was happening outside the hospital instead.

Oh look! It's Katrina Cota. Yep, Christi Cota's mother. Oh, they have the same haircut. That's a little weird.
Today, the twins happened to take a field trip to the science facility which shared a building with the hospital.

Cami appears to have a friend with her as she exits. Wonder if she heard Rosie's screaming on the way out?
Look who finally decided to show up!
Manny seems a bit nervous. It is because of the new baby or because he's late? I bet both.
As he went inside, my simself walked out. I work as a ghost hunter so maybe I was selling some spirits.
Or maybe it was a pregnancy test?

In this town I put in a bunch of my friend's simselves and just colored them up a bit. My boyfriend included. Funny thing is he was assigned as the town gigolo and I appeared to be a repeat customer. Turns out I got knocked up and now we're engaged! Yay SP!
 Then, two matching paparazzi guys met up outside and proceeded to make out in front of a young girl. Her name is Cambria Cota. Ha! Christi's little sister.
After a few hours, Summer finally walked out the door. Manny had left a while ago because he needed to get back to work. Jerk.
Rosie followed her, carrying a baby boy she named Jeff.
Rosie thanked Summer for all of her support. She also gave Summer her address and phone number and told her to drop by. It would be nice to have a friend in the area other than her family.

When Summer got home, things were pretty mellow. Zebrina was inside playing with her rocking horse and Cami was talking to a new friend. A boy. His name was Allan Burns and was apparently one of the adoptees by the town mayor, Winter. 

Cami seemed totally smitten by the boy.
But luckily, he didn't seem to reciprocate the emotion. He was more interested in joking about cars.
The only issues was that Jessie wasn't home. 

After school, Jessie had gone over to Christi's. It so so quiet and peaceful that she decided to play for the crowd of flamingos ALL.NIGHT.LONG.
Summer didn't worry to much. She still trusted Jessie and would simply have a conversation about this tomorrow. Rina had asked if she could sleep with Summer in her big bed, so Summer picked up a book and read her to sleep.
****************
So, ya. I know the drama here is kind of unexpected but I felt like it was a fun story. I promise next chapter will have more Rain drama. Oh and this chapter contains numerous clues of future events. At least 3. But who knows things may change :)

I have a Simblr now...it's really boring and simple looking but it gets the job done. I'll post random sims shots  from my legacy and outtakes. Here it is.

One last thing, if you have a simself you wouldn't mind sharing can I please have him/her? I would just change the skin,hair, and eye color. I'll even let you choose the colors if you want!



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that Summer has made a friend and I enjoyed the chapter.

    I'm afraid I don't have a simself, but if you want any of my legacy sims you're welcome to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Allan Burns sense of style, he just fits right in AP, lol Pretty cute how Jessie played to the flamingos, at least they are an easy to please crowd! :P

    You can find my self sim here: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/2952-crystal-nirar/

    But you have to be registered there to see it. I'll warn you, she's rather boring, lol Prefers reading a book to drama, which come to think of it, is a lot like me in RL, lol =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allan reminds me of a certain Ourbouros ( I think I spelled that wrong) wizard. Maybe it's the hair style, lack of shirt, and the fact he is having a baby.

      Delete
  3. That was a lovely little chapter. The lack of family drama was a bit refreshing and the whole labor scene was really funny. Can't wait to read what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Cami has a crush! I was a bit amused by the woman in labor insisting on driving herself to the hospital. And your gigolo boyfriend, lol.

    Summer wasn't worried about Jessie being out all night?! Gosh my dad would've flipped.

    ReplyDelete