Monday, April 15, 2013

1.14 - It's Only a Matter of Time

 When had she gotten so old? It seemed like just yesterday she held Manu in her arms for the first time.
Life rushed by as she raised the twins. She taught them all their skills with the help of her two older children. 

Cami, she was the troublesome one. While her type of trouble did not include sneaking out and failing school like Jessie's, but it was still trouble. Cami wanted to look pretty. If she did not look pretty, she would cry. If she did not have someone holding her, she would cry. If no one was around to listen to her babblings, she would cry. However, when she was not crying, Cami was a wonderful child. She had a lot of energy and always wanted something to do. She was always laughing a giggling too.
Her twin, Zabrina, was also full of energy but she expressed it in a different way. She was content to sit and play with her pony. She would sit and play with him for hours on end. She was a happy baby. Only crying when she needed something and watching as her family learn new things. She didn't talk much though. Mostly just watching and quietly playing. This often left her in the shadow of Cami, but she remained positive.
Most of the time, the twins were in different rooms because of the limited space. It was hard for them to be confined to the same room for long, because one would start fussing. That's not to say they didn't get along though. They often played together, but Cami would always 'win'. Her princess would always get the more handsome prince and live in the larger castle, while Rina's was stuck in the second largest.
But all of that was way past. Now the twins were children and Manu was almost an adult. It made the household very hectic. It always seemed like someone was screaming. Most of the time it was Jessie though.
"What the heck, Manu? You left the door open! Now there are a bunch of flies in our bedroom and I'm going to have to get them out!"

"I had to carry all the groceries in because you wouldn't help!" Manu fought back.
The tension even seemed to trickle down to the children.

"You know Rina, I could help you find some more stylish clothes. I am very stylish you know."
"Me, me , me." Zabrina mocked. "I like my clothes, Cami. I don't need your help."
On top of the trouble at home, Summer had yet to get a call from Cole. He said he would be here by the time of the girls' birthday but so far, nothing. She would sit around and stare at her phone and when the girls asked about their daddy, it would almost bring her to tears. Cole had promised he would be here. His phone had been shut off, so the only thing Summer could do was wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi y'all. Sorry it's been a while. My game glitch out for a bit and I was just trying to get the girls to age up so I can hurry the story along. I'm so excited for next generation. It may not be filled to the brim with drama, but it will be fun. Sorry about the short chapter. Next one will be normal length.

P.S. The title is an amazing song by Cute is What We Aim for. I suggest you check it out.







8 comments:

  1. Cole better have a good excuse. The twins are really cute, it's a shame he's missed so much.

    ~Margaret Pendragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell anyone but Cole will explain himself next chapter.

      I love the twins. Identical. I love it. I have identicals set to 3% so i'm pretty dang happy.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it!

      I didn't realize you could set the chance for identicals; I guess that's something in master controller? Seems like I learn something new about it every day, lol.

      Delete
    3. It's actually in Story Progression. Under pregnancy options, if you downloaded the 'Extra' module.

      Delete
    4. Ah ok, thanks. I can never keep track of what all goodies Twallan has stuffed in those mods!

      Delete
  2. Oh Cole...always disappointing. The twins are amusing. I can't believe they're already kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I hope Cole comes back, I'm having visions of him being killed or a prisoner of war or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling Cole will be back, but I have this bad feeling the twins aren't his. It's he skintone, it matches Manu's. So either Summer slept with Manu's dad, or Cole is the father of Manu. :|
    Can't wait to see if I'm right, and sorry you had game issues, but glad it's better now :)

    ReplyDelete