Thursday, May 9, 2013

1.21 - I Dream of Genie

Just a few days after the twin's birthday, another set of birthdays rolled around.
"I didn't even know she was pregnant!" Zebrina explained.

"Well we can't keep them. Once they grow up you will have to sell them." Summer sighed.

"But Mom! They're so cute!"

It was true. The new puppies were absolutely adorable. Duke had stripes like his Papa and Elli took after her Ma.
Star had a birthday too. 
Jessie had been spending most of her time at the Den. She was using the area as a quiet place to practice when she started to feel funny.
She grew up but was not happy about her outfit...

"What the hell am I wearing?" She wailed "Hey at least the shoes are cute."
"That's better."
She didn't want to go home. She would probably get another lecture about how clothes represent the person and how she was sending a bad message. Jessie decided to head to the local bar instead.

Once there, she sat down and noticed the extremely cute bartender staring at her.
She waved him over, "Hey Buddy, how about a drink? I'm extremely parched." She licked her lips in the most seductive way she knew how.

"Uh...sure thing miss." He went a filled up a glass and brought it back to her then looked away nervously.
"When do you get off? I kind of need to get off too..." She tried her best to sound seductive but it came out sounding childish if anything.
The barkeep just turned away.

Frustrated, Jessie just ordered another drink.
And then another.
After a couple more drinks, Jessie noticed the man sitting at the other end of the bar.

"Whass his name?" Jessie slurred.

"I don't know." Mr. Bartender answered showing all of his annoyance.
"Hi, I'm Jessie..."

"John."
Jessie pursed her lips and then tumbled into him. She pressed her lips against his in a very sloppy and surprising kiss.
"What the hell Lady!" John shouted.
"Hey! You were flirting with me! You wouldn't stop staring at me! Staring means you like me! Unless you're like some weird stupid llama."
"At least I don't look like one."

Jessie gaped at him. for a moment and then smacked him across the face."
"You stupid asshole! How dare you insult me!" Jessie fumed.

Her rage gave her a tingly feeling that ran all through her body. Every cell felt super charged as she hovered over the ground a few inches. Instinctively, she stretched out her arms and released all the built up tension.
"Apologize." She demanded.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

Jessie blinked a few times as she tried to comprehend what she did. Had she really forced him to do that? Honestly, she had no idea. Summer wasn't a genie so she never bothered trying to explain what the occult meant.
 She decided to test her theory of brain control. "Kiss me."

He did. 
After he let go, Jessie grinned wickedly. She grabbed his hands and pulled him in for another.
After she was finished making out, she whispered in his ear. "Come home with me."
So he did. 

Everyone was already in bed, so the two headed down.

"Strip down and get in bed." She demanded.
She had to yell out commands the whole time, but that only made it better. She held all the power now. John did whatever she asked without question every single time. As long as he was under her spell, she could have anything and everything she wanted.

So next they played beer pong,
and Jessie won.
They played a few more times but it was getting very late, or very early...

"Come with me to the elevator. I need one more favor."
After a final romp, Jessie sent him home.

"John, you need to go home. You won't remember me or anything about me. For all you know, you went home after work and fell asleep. You never went out and we never met.Get dressed and leave."
John gathered up his clothes and headed out the door.
Jessie climbed into bed and had a great night's sleep.


********************

Bwahahaha. Genie's.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That was unexpected!
    I don't think I even knew Jess was a genie... :|
    I probably did but forgot.
    I think she's a pretty wild person, and it might be best for her to try and tone it down a bit before she ends up a single mother
    ...Am I too late...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of forgot she was a genie too. When she was smelly I'd send her to the shower instead of magically cleaning. So I thought this would be a fun way to remind readers of her power, as well as explain the craziness she can get into.

      Delete
  2. The puppies are so cute!

    Wow Jessie, that was...random. Some latent witchy powers and a few drinks, and poor John stood no chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable and now I want more. I want a puppy mill! Without the inbreeding.

      Since Jessie will be leaving soon, I figured I better set the mood for her adult life. It was unexpected but I'm still learning at making realistic stories :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my word! What Jessie did there is actually quite disturbing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya...she has issues but maybe one days she will learn a lesson or two.

      Delete
  4. Eesh. That wasn't really appropriate. I like how independent Jessie can be, but that might have been crossing a line...

    ReplyDelete