Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1.20 - Star

Once again, Summer found herself at the consignment shop only to be interrupted. This time it was Manu.

"Manu! Hey baby how are you? How is school? You aren't failing are you? Oh no of course not..."
"Honey, why don't you call more? Well yes but I know you have a laptop so why don't you email me?"

"Okay honey, well I love you. Take plenty of pictures for me to see. I'll talk to you soon. Love you, bye."
Rosie was back at work and her family had even come to visit her.

That's her daughter and grand daughter.
 Her weird, very old son in law visited too.
"Hey Rosie, I need to pick up some stuff for the kids. Almost their birthday. I'll have three teen girls under one roof!"
The next morning, Summer tracked down Cami in the living room.

"Hey Cami. Happy Birthday."

Cami stared at the floor, "Hi mom. Thanks."
"I have a present for you."
"Oh my gosh! What is it?" Cami jumped for joy.
"It's a soulpeace gem. It's shiny and precious. Not to mention it's worth a lot. Just like you."
"Oh, thank you so much Mom."
Summer then tracked down her other daughter. Unfortunately she was in the bathroom but that didn't stop Summer.

"Um, hi Mom. The toilet broke. I didn't do it."
"That's okay honey. Happy birthday!" She handed her a gift wrapped box.
"Wow a unicorn music box? Thanks mom!"

"There's another present too. Why don't you head outside?"

Zebrina gave her a quizzical look but did as she was asked.

She found her present at the front gate.
The Rains' had a new pony. Her name was Star.
Zebrina and the horse bonded almost immediatly. Rina spent all day with the new pony. 
She even learned how to bottle feed Star.
 It was this moment that Zebrina decided she wanted to work with horses forever. Horses would be her life.
Cami enjoyed her present too. It may not be alive, but it was shiny and worth a lot more than some stupid horse.
Daylight ended and the girls had one last childhood chat. 

"Rina, I hope that horse doesn't give you rabies."
"Star doesn't have rabies, silly!" Zebrina laughed.
"If Star had rabies she would be acting all crazy and trying to bite everyone. Rabies infects the brain..." she tried to explain. She had been studying about horses since she could read. Now that she actually had a horse she would be able to use that knowledge.
"Ya well that horse might step on you! She could break your leg or snap your neck!Then you'd be done for!" Cami threatened.
"No way! Star would never do that! She's too nice."

"You don't know that. Maybe it's a demon horse. You should get rid of it."

"No!" Zebrina shouted.
"Star is my horse and I'm not getting rid of her! You're just jealous!"

"Am not! I'm just looking out for you."

"Well I don't want you to!" Rina fumed before she ran out of the room.
Right after the exchange Cami had her birthday.
Downstairs, Zebrain aged up too. (In much better light)
**************
So, the twins are teens. Unfortuanatly, they are clones of Summer besides having Cole's hair. See?

Ya ya I aged them up to YA not like you dont know what they'd look like already? So ya...I'm sad about these genetics.
























9 comments:

  1. Cami was really mean to Zebrina there, just because she doesn't like the same things is no cause to try and spoil what her sister likes... *hugs Zebrina*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cami was upset that Rina got a better present than her. Haha guess my writing could use some work :)

      Delete
  2. Sheesh. Seems like there's a definite favorite in this family! I feel bad for Cami. Just because Zebrina has the cooler name, doesn't mean she should get the better gifts.

    I think the clone thing is a glitch. But I can't remember how to fix it. Sorry I'm no help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Woohooer has a 'chance of identicals' setting so I lucked out and got clone of their mother identicals :p. Sometimes the genetics just take after only one parent. I've had it happen before...

      Delete
  3. Aw, Rina finally got her horse! Yay! Cami was kind of mean about it though =( Why are you sad about their genetics? They're both pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted diversity xD. But they are pretty. I can't complain about that.

      Delete
  4. Came here to see if you'd replied to my comment.... Can you see the problem with that? :|

    Maybe the genetics will diversify next gen? Or if not, see how long you can go on with identical heirs? :p

    Poor Cami is just upset because Rina got a horsey and she just got a stoopid gem. Sure, the gem is worth more money-wise, but Rina got a friend that will take her attention, when Cami wants the attention. Am I right?
    Hopefully this won't cause too many fights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm really confused. What? Problem with what? :(

      I'm sure I'll have some diversity next gen. In fact I'm going to force it to be diverse!

      Ya. Cami enjoys the more stylish aspects of life but she is also a kid. She wants to have fun. A rock isn't exactly fun.

      Delete
    2. I meant I hadn't even left a comment, so you couldn't reply to it ;) lol, oops!

      HAHA! I suppose a rock isn't fun, but when she's older she can get it cut into some jewelry which she'll probably love :)

      Delete