Sunday, July 14, 2013

1.26 - Feeling Older


Cami stared at the nursery floor. Summer had renovated it shortly after she found out she was going to be a grandparent. It was cute,but it made Cami nervous. She was not ready to be a mother. She thought there would be time for babies later but she wanted to play first. Stay out all night, have an amazing job as a stylist, just live life while she was young. Plus, if she can't handle her relationship with Daniel how can she manage a relationship with a child?

It had been three days since she had first tried to set up a date with Daniel. He always claimed he was busy or that 'something came up' but eventually he gave in.
He stared at her and shifted his weight uncomfortably. His eyes traveled down to her stomach and he gave a slight frown.

"I don't really know why you wanted to see me so badly."
"Uh well you are the father," she said politely. "and I want you to be there for the baby."
She smiled at him. Her mind was buzzing trying to figure out something to say that would get her message across but not scare him off. 

"And? Cami I don't want to be father. I have a life and I am not going to sacrifice it over one mistake."
Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. 
"Daniel. Please. You don't mean this. You told me you loved me. I know that when you see your baby you will love him too. You can't do this. I need you."
"No. It's not my fault. You could have prevented this just as much as I could have. I do not want this baby. I don't even know why you kept it. Cami I loved sleeping with you. You were so hot but...I never wanted to marry you or something. I enjoyed hanging out with you but I am not ready for a family. I don't know if I even want that."

Tears rolled down Cami's face. Her knees shook and she thought she could feel her heart breaking. 

"But why Daniel? Why don't you want me anymore?" she cried.

"I don't want a wife! I don't want a cow for a girlfriend either. Hell, I don't want a girlfriend. I don't want a relationship. I want to live the bachelor life and screw whoever whenever I please." He shouted.
Cami clenched her fists together. 

"You selfish son of a bitch! You told me you loved me but really you just wanted to screw? Well screw you!"  Insults flew from her mouth and as she became even more angry. 
They screamed at each other about whatever popped into their heads. Babies, sex, cheating, lies, the works. Nothing was off limits and there was no hesitation about airing out their dirty laundry in the middle of a cafe. 

"I never want to see you again!" she screamed at him.

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"I promise I'll break your teeth if you ever try to talk to your son!"
"Rina? Can you please pick me up? My stomach hurts whenever I look at this bastard." She quickly explained the situation before Zebrina agreed and headed over.
"You mother fucker!" Rina screamed at Daniel. Cami had taken a few steps away from the situation and had sat down in the snow. Rina had called Summer who was hanging out with Rosie. They all rushed over when they heard the situation was going sour.

Zebrina hurled more insults at Daniel while Summer and Rosie handled Cami.
"Don't even try and get out of this. You are just a loser who will never get anywhere in life."

Cami grabbed her stomach in pain. "Oh God! Mom! I think he's coming!"

Daniel glanced at Zebrina and began taking a few steps toward Cami.
"Don't you even dare. Get the hell out of here before I make something pop out of you."

Daniel tried to protest but he eventually gave up.
Cami stood up and screamed more. "WE NEED TO GO!" she shouted.

Everyone piled into a cab and headed for the hospital. 
The birth seemed to take ages and when it was all over, everyone felt a little older. 
But I get a feeling that Cami will need some training in order to make sure baby Cadyn doesn't die before he gets home.
I'm glad you picked him up but that is not proper Outerwear, Cami! Damn it!
















3 comments:

  1. LOL at the ending! brilliant!! :D

    Oh, Daniel... I almost hope he tried to talk to Cayden just so we can see the twins beat him up >:)

    I'm sure (well, I hope) Cami will be a great mother.

    And welcome back! I've missed you! Hope normal services will resume? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer overheats when I try to play but I will try! I just need a few more shots and then I have the next (well after the filler) chapter down. It's gonna be a doozy! Maybe even a 2 parter. I've also been slacking and playing my Wishacy and Amazon save. Lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete